Got this from ~emmatleena ages ago. I forgot it. Sorry.
And sorry for my crappy english ;D
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6. No tag backs
7. No garbage in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
I don't do tagging.
10 things about me
1. I drink lots and lots of tea. Love it.
2. I love owls!
3. I like it when people smell nice and I avoid people that smell bad.
4. I'm a bit materialistic. (Needless to say I'm hopeless with money.)
5. I can't live without music. I listen to it almost 24/7.
6. I find the weirdest things cute. Like the other day I saw this middle-aged man in a metro station. He had raggedy clothes and he was tying this pathetic little scarf on his neck while having a huge smile on his face. He looked so happy even though his appearance was so wretched. For some reason I found him really cute and sympathetic. I stared at him while we entered the same metro. I stared at him while we traveled wishing that the pathetic little scarf was for a lady he was hoping to impress. And that the lady would be impressed and find him lovable despite his shortcomings and that they'd live happily ever after.
I hyped about him for hours to my friend.
7. Some people are just sooo cute (like the one I was talking about above), but usually I just hate everyone.
8. I always thought that I could quit smoking whenever I wanted. I can't.
9. I don't truly trust anyone.
10. I didn't cry at all for almost two years. Few weeks ago I started to weep in every turn (but I still can't do it in public, luckily). There's no middle road, huh?
~emmatleena asked me
1. Your favourite classical composer?
I don't have one. But I do like classical music.
2. What are you looking forward to?
My bff moving in with me. Atm we live so far away from each other that we wee each other really rarely. I'm so happy that it won't be a problem after she's here - then she has to see me even if she don't want to, muhaha.
3. Someone you admire?
I don't really admire anyone. But I can admire the things that others do.
4. Your favourite colour combo?
5. What do you want to be when you grow up? (People often laugh when I tell them that I'd love to be Mark Gatiss.)
I'm studying to be a graphic designer. I'm not sure if that's what I want to be. But despite what I'm going to be, I hope being it makes me happy.
6. Your favourite fruit?
7. Your favourite time of year? (Looks like these favourite-questions are my area of expertise.)
Autumn. I love the smell, colors and climate. Everything about it. Even the rain.
8. The best gift you've ever received?
Trip to Teneriff, Puerto de la Cruz.
9. What would you like to do tomorrow?
Win the lottery!!!
10. A lovely thing that someone has said to you?
Actually there's a lot of wonderful things that have been said to me, but this is the most recent:
"Fuck it. If she can't stand you, then I'm not available. You and me come as a package deal."